Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

MOVING ON UP: KITCHENS





So our lease is up this April and we're finally moving into the city, (ITP as they say in Atlanta). Which will mean being in walking distance to some of our favorite eateries and not having to worry about having 'too much fun' at a concert and having to throw a hundo (that's how the cool kids say one hundred dollars) at Uber. Plus, it's going to help me succeed at resolution numero trĂ©s.

One of our 'must haves' on our check list for our next place to call home is an updated kitchen with character. I've collected some inspiration photos of those kitchens on my 'kitchen' Pinterest board and thought I'd share my favorites for all to see.







See what I mean? Great character, great appliances, a great mixture of modern with natural wood that gives it a timeless feel. Hopefully, we can find kitchens similar to these on our quest to find our next home!

Sources: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

xoxo - Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment