Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

INSPIRED BY: WILDFOX 'BLUE LAGOON' LOOK BOOK


Brrr!! It's cold, and snowing in Atlanta (what??) so I've been mining the interweb for warm inspiration. I'm officially obsessed with Wildfox's latest lookbook, aptly titled 'The Wildfox Lagoon'. If you've ever seen the movie 'The Blue Lagoon' you know first hand the wanderlust natural flowing hair, sun kissed skin and ship wrecked style can inspire.












This lookbook makes me feel like I would totally be fine being shipwrecked, as long as I had a good hair brush and a flower crown.

xoxo - Erica

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more, thank for stopping by, love!

      Delete
  2. Too pretty, not allowed. Lol!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! There should be laws against this gorgeousness!

      Delete
  3. Love this lookbook - it's so pretty! I wish I had hair like them haha

    x
    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete