Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

FOR THE HOME: COWHIDE RUG, IKEA LAMP & INDUSTRIAL STOOLS


Me, the husband, and of course the puppy (photobombing above...) must've been good this year because we got everything we wanted for Christmas and then some. Our living room is finally coming together, thanks to some amazing family members and, I can only assume, Santa Clause. Check out the cowhide rug and metal industrial style stools we received as gifts and the new lamp I purchased from IKEA (it was like a Christmas gift to myself.. from myself). Shop the look below!










Did you get any gifts this year that are making your closet or home shine a little brighter? 

xoxo - Erica

6 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous! I love the feeling of the room! I got a new camera and a trip to London, so I suppose I'm totally set! Actually, my gifts from my parents still haven't arrived! They got lost somewhere over the Atlantic, so I guess I get to have Christmas again when they arrive!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin
    $100 JollyChic.com Giveaway
    Graphic Tee Giveaway (3 winners!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Second Christmas as almost as good as the first hehe, hope your gifts arrive soon, and it's so great that you got a new camera! I'm sure I'll be seeing the benefits of that on your blog :)

      xoxo - Erica

      Delete
  2. Your living room looks amazing!!! You puppy is so cute!!! I love the cowhide rug!

    - Flora
    Canvas June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Flora! I've been wanting a cowhide rug for a while so I'm still not over how much I love it!!

      xoxo - Erica

      Delete
  3. Next time we partay at your house, I may steal your lamp. K thx bai! ;)

    ReplyDelete