Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

FOR THE HOME: BEAUTIFUL BOHO TARGET FINDS


Tis' the season for giving, even if it means giving a little to yourself. I wouldn't be so prone to shopping for our own home this December if it wasn't for our recent marriage, I guess you can say I'm making our house more of a home. Either way, at these prices and with such great textures and wood accents, how could I not go for these beautiful bohemian, rustic home finds! You can shop these looks at the links below, and stay tuned I'll be posting some pictures of how I've used them in our home! 


4 comments:

  1. That bar cart is cute! Love it.

    xx
    Mindy

    www.KINDofLUXE.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's in need of some decorating and I need to stock it as well :)

      Delete
  2. Love! I want each & every piece for my apartment!!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete