Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

HONEY & THE MOON IN ARIZONA


Our trip to Sedona was AMAZING. Much needed relaxation after a year long of wedding planning (yes, I plan on continuing this post with no mention whatsoever that I haven't updated since May and that I am now married and pretty much didn't update this blog even a little bit since...).

Anyway - it may seem a little strange to some that we'd go for the dessert of Arizona over the beaches of Mexico, Jamaica, the Dominican Republic etc. but it was something we had never seen before and something we both wanted to experience; and honestly, we're both glad we did.




The views were BREATHTAKING, and for a girl who grew up only a short 30 minute drive from the beach it was definitely my definition of an escape from the mundane and everyday.





We did a pink jeep tour (which you should do - seriously go, right now, stop what you're doing and get on that fricken tour!). And we did wine tasting in Verde Valley.





I romanticize the desert and the south west so much with my tendency to buy and dote over aztec print decor, mexican blankets and of course, music straight from the jewel of the mojave dessert... I already miss starting the day with a hike and ending it with wine, but I definitely feel refreshed and ready to take on the world (was it the vortexes? maybe it was the vortexes...).

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was such a fun trip! Tell you more about when we all get together :)

      Delete