Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mix & Match : Bridesmaid Dresses

I absolutely freaking love when bridesmaids wear the same but different outfits! You know like the same color story but different shapes and designs. I'm lucky that all of my bridesmaids have impeccable style and won't have trouble finding great dresses that meet the color scheme... not that they are fully aware of the fact that they'll be picking their own dresses.. with my guidance and slight supervision. Also, my sister happens to be an expert in the realm of fashion merchandizing and such. So here are some ideas of what I'd like for the dresses to look.

How its been done before:






Sources: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Here's some ideas from ASOS using our color scheme:






Hopefully this is a good place to start. Until next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment